The manufacturing and fabrication activities are carried out in Vasai, which is an 1800 sq ft. area in Mumbai, Maharashtra. We have an office in Kalyan, Mumbai- 421301, spread out in 1000 square ft. area. The drawings issued by the Design Department are used for designing tje housing of these multiple units. The basis on which these housings are created are the dimensions of several models that are fabricated within the range given by the Design Department.Fabrication process
KREW Instruments is a well-established company, that is known for manufacturing and supplying of laboratory instruments, like blood bank equipment, centrifuges, freezers, stability chambers, and shakers. We have specialization in fabrication of customized equipment. For instance, we fabricate stability chambers, designed based on customer’s requirements of specific temperature setup. We fabricate generic products as well.
Krew Instruments Pvt Ltd is a proud company to have made a distinctive name in the healthcare equipment industry of India as a manufacturer and exporter of laboratory centrifuges and other equipment like freezers, laminar cabinets, incubators and other blood bank equipment. Our success is because of our deep experience, quality adherence to match the international standards and support services.
Besides manufacturing standard and bespoke products, we design, develop, install and commission equipment for special purpose applications.
We are focused on developing new products based on our analysis on the requirements of the industry.
In our comprehensive streamlined production set up, we carry out production activities, such as:
- Sheet Metal fabrication
- Powder coating & painting
- Testing of the products
These activities are executed by skilled people working for us. They use raw material in process, sourced from from reputed companies. Augmentation and design
We have a great team to work on the augmentation and the design of various instruments and its sub-assemblies.
These products are manufactured by our company wholly based on customer’s requirements.
The feedback and review of every customer matters and we prefer to take it on regular basis, to make sure that the customer's requirements are been taken care of.Services provided
In our services, we are focused on including the following:
Scalability with a sound training framework and onto our people
- Primary and process expertise
- Conformance to global standards
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
A trained team of people use their expertise in the particular field, guaranteeing high performance and great level of customer services. We have a stringent and up to the mark manufacturing process.
12 Tank Pre Treatment Line
The pretreatment manufacturing process is carried out by making use of Mild Steel and Aluminum components. Chromatin is used for aluminum based components and zinc phosphating is used for MS based components. These two are hot processes, that are carried out for high quality pretreatment. Powder Coating
Powder coating is a crucial fabrication process carried out in a semi-automatic powder coating plant, ensuring the quality of coating. The coated sample panels are subjected to several following tests to ensure the powder coating quality:
Testing and casting, Refrigeration system
- Surface finish
- Impact tests
The Refrigeration system is carefully designed and developed. We make sure following objectives are met in our process:
- Compressor manufacturers optimize the products under our refrigeration system for their performance.
- The specifications are met at extreme operating conditions, such as 43°C ambient.
- Verification of design under several climatic conditions
The process ensures quality, safety, reliability of the products, plus environment safety.
- Environment safety is assured by making use of ozone friendly and CFC free refrigerant gases and Foam Blowing Agents
- Use of imported chemicals and blowing agents in the filling of Polyurethane Foam Insulation, while maintaining the quality and environmental safety
- After brazing process, refrigeration system is leakage tested to eliminate the chances of leakage in the Brazing joints and components
- Moisture and other non condensable gases are removed before charging with refrigerant gas, by the process of dehydration and evacuation of the system down to a very low vacuum
- Refrigerant gas is carefully changed and instruments are tested for optimum performance, prior to the process.
Management of Supply
- During fabrication, emphasis is laid on Processes, Quality and Testing to assure that the product performance as per the design is maintained throughout its life.
- The quality of the products used, the fabrication processes, Quality checks and testing have a major role and thus strict measures is taken in terms of care while managing the same.
Packing & Shipping
- We carry our strict supplier evaluation practices.
- Selection of new suppliers is done under high criterion.
- Performance of supplier is monitored regularly to ensure consistency in their performance as well as the quality of material supplied.
The product packaging is designed to withstand all adverse transportation conditions. We make sure our products are safely and timely delivered, irrespective of the location and quantity. Our packaging consultant always sees that the packaging meets the relevant standards. Stringent Drop Tests are carried out at our plant to make sure the products packaging is safe and reliable. Our scientifically designed packaging meets the norms and standards of several transport destinations. We also adhere to the packaging rules and regulations prescribed by the export destinations. We make sure that no transportation condition can affect our packaged products. Given below are the standard packaging norms prescribed by the export destinations.